Should Schools Teach About Climate Change? https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/08/learning/should-schools-teach-about-climate-change.html
This article is about teaching children about climate change in the classroom. The audience is every parent who may or may not be interested in global warming as the subject has a massive impact on all parents. The article brings attention to the fact that global warming is affecting us all, in everyday life, the subjects that come from this article should be recognised by every person in society as it is only the human population thus the intended reader that can make a change. The reason I am interested in this particular subject is because I believe all children should be educated around the subject of global warming and the speed in which it is happening.
This article is about teaching children about climate change in the classroom. The audience is every parent who may or may not be interested in global warming as the subject has a massive impact on all parents. The article brings attention to the fact that global warming is affecting us all, in everyday life, the subjects that come from this article should be recognised by every person in society as it is only the human population thus the intended reader that can make a change. The reason I am interested in this particular subject is because I believe all children should be educated around the subject of global warming and the speed in which it is happening.
Comments
Post a Comment